You are looking at historical revision 2296 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
Software that uses CHICKEN
- The Institute of System Programming of the Russian Academy of Science released Sedna, an industrial strength native XML database for Windows (written in C++ and CHICKEN), which offers Java and Scheme bindings. Find more information at The Sedna homepage.
- Kirill Lisovsky's Hive source code manager.
- Sven Hartrumpf ported the SCOP networking library by David Ingram to C and also implemented bindings to Chicken and Bigloo: http://pi7.fernuni-hagen.de/hartrumpf/scop/.
- William Annis wrote some useful libraries for Chicken, have a look at http://www.biostat.wisc.edu/~annis/chicken/.
- Chris Double has written a demonstration for a continuation based web framework using Chicken. For more information, see his weblog.
- Ed Watkeys wrote a handy tool for performing XML-RPC calls from the command-line: http://watkeys.com/xml-rpc.
- Look at hato, Alex Shinn's Mail Transfer Agent.
- Daniel Faken created scripting bindings to chromium, get them http://www.cascv.brown.edu/~faken/sscriptedSPU-0.1a.tgz.
- Pupeno added CHICKEN support to the SCons build-tool: http://pupeno.com/software/scons-chicken.