This is an egg for CHICKEN 3, the unsupported old release. You're almost certainly looking for the CHICKEN 4 version of this egg, if it exists.
If it does not exist, there may be equivalent functionality provided by another egg; have a look at the egg index. Otherwise, please consider porting this egg to the current version of CHICKEN.
Basic facilities for parsing RFC 1739 Uniform Resource Locators
- <procedure>(url? X)</procedure>
- Returns #t if X is an URL object, or #f otherwise.
- <procedure>(url STRING)</procedure>
- Parses the Uniform Resource Locator (RFC1738) STRING and returns an URL object. Encodings of the form %NN and occurrences of + are properly handled.
- <procedure>(make-url #!key scheme user password host port path typecode)</procedure>
- Creates an URL object from its components. Any of the keyword parameters may be #f.
- <procedure>(url-scheme URL)</procedure>
- <procedure>(url-user URL)</procedure>
- <procedure>(url-password URL)</procedure>
- <procedure>(url-host URL)</procedure>
- <procedure>(url-port URL)</procedure>
- <procedure>(url-path URL)</procedure>
- <procedure>(url-typecode URL)</procedure>
- Accessor procedures for URL objects that return the components of a parsed URL. All components are strings, with the exception of the port (an integer) and the typecode (a character).
- <procedure>(url->string URL)</procedure>
- Returns a string-representation if the URL object URL.
- <procedure>(url-decode STRING)</procedure>
- Replaces occurrences of %XX sequences in STRING with the respective characters.
- <procedure>(url-encode STRING [CHARLIST])</procedure>
- Replaces occurrences of characters which are non-alphanumeric and do not appear in the list of characters given in the optional argument CHARLIST by their character code in %XX format
- 1.8.2 Bug fix for missing scheme
- 1.8.1 Modified for uri 3.2
- 1.8 Version is a wrapper around 'uri' egg, with version 1.7 functionality
Portions Copyright (c) 2003-2005, Felix L. Winkelmann All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Neither the name of the author nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.