You are looking at historical revision 22257 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
Warning: this extension currently depends on a development version of awful (trunk).
SSL support for awful.
This extension provides a single procedure (enable-ssl) which enables SSL support for awful.
Procedure[procedure] (enable-ssl #!key certificate-file private-key-file port ip-address)
Enable SSL support for awful. The following keyword parameters can be used:
- certificate-file (string)
- Path to the certificate file (PEM format).
- private-key-file (string)
- Path to the private key file (PEM format).
- port (number)
- Port number on which to listen (default = 443).
- The IP address on which to listen, or all addresses if #f (default = #f).
(use awful-ssl) (enable-ssl certificate-file: "server.crt" private-key-file: "server.key")
Not really released yet.