You are looking at historical revision 25814 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
Chicken bindings for Cairo, a vector graphics library.
Currently there is no documentation, see the source-files for more information.
Michael Bridgen and Tony Garnock-Jones
- Bugfix for #762, fixes record-printers, thanks to Markus Klotzbücher, Peter and Felix
- Fix wrong pointer type in FFI
- also mark linker options returned by pkg-config, so -pthread gets recognised as linker option
- parses options returned by pkg-config (thanks to bpowers)
- fixed use of removed foreign type pointer
- cairo.setup bug fix regarding to eggdoc obsolete code
- Fixed incorrect SDL-header include in test-cairo.scm (thanks to Markus Klotzbuecher)
- 0.1.4 (alpha)
- PNG and additional surface functions by Michael McDermott
- 0.1.3 (alpha)
- Initial release
Copyright (C) 2004, 2005 Michael Bridgen and Tony Garnock-Jones This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA