You are looking at historical revision 26413 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
Computes SHA1 (FIPS-180-1) checksums
Returns the SHA1 checksum digest primitive object.
(use sha1 message-digest) (message-digest-string (sha1-primitive) "abc") ;=> "a9993e364706816aba3e25717850c26c9cd0d89d"
- For use with the message-digest extension.
Steve Reid, packaged for Chicken by Peter Bex
- Remove deprecated procedures. Kon Lovett
- Make function declarations static in order to avoid conflicts with those from libc if the OS supplies them. This makes SHA-1 work on OpenBSD (thanks to Alan Post and Christian Kellermann)
- Change deprecated pointer foreign type specifier to scheme-pointer to make it work under chickens newer than 4.6.0.
- Fix for test, wrong context allocation size. Kon Lovett
- a message-digest-primitive has no "state". Kon Lovett
- Replaced GPL code with common public domain code.
- Initial Chicken 4 release Kon Lovett
SHA-1 in C By Steve Reid <firstname.lastname@example.org> 100% Public Domain