You are looking at historical revision 22402 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
The svn-client egg is a wrapper around Subversion's libsvn_client library.
Right now we're working in cleaning up the API it exports to more closely ressemble the one in libsvn_client. We will document it as we progress (little point in documenting an interface we expect to change).
Problems compiling with APR
Using apr-1.2.7 in a Fedora Core 5 installation the compilation failed due to an error in this line.
/usr/local/www/include/apr-1/apr.h: typedef off64_t apr_off_t;
off64_t was replaced with long long and the egg compilation succeeded. There should be a better way to solve this. Adding -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE to the compilation line didn't work (the symbol off64_t didn't get defined).
- Convert deprecated pointer type to c-pointer so it works with new Chicken versions (thanks to Christian Kellermann).
- Fix two other issues causing leaking descriptors. Use svn_client_cat2 so svn-cat behaves more like svn cat.
- Fix two filedescriptor leaks. Fix authentication issue that caused only the first authentication given to be accepted, with subsequent auths using that first one instead.
- Quick and dirty port to Chicken 4
- Included svn-client-log2 and fixed some memory leaks.
- Included wrappers for svn-client-info and svn-client-cat.
- Fixed a bug in the list iteration in svn-client-revert.
- Add svn-path-canonicalize and some small fixes.
- Add svn-client-revert and svn-client-resolved.