You are looking at historical revision 15196 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
An interface to the Tk GUI toolkit (based on scheme_wish by Sven Hartrumpf)
Wolf-Dieter Busch (homepage)
You can download the manual as a gzipped tar archive here. Besides of the technical data there is a little tutorial for the beginner (not yet completed).
- 1.8 Ported to CHICKEN 4 by felix winkelmann
- 1.7 emits export information for -check-imports
- 1.6 Escaped several special characters as they are sent to wish.
- 1.5 run-program uses process instead of mknod such that it should be possible to use Chicken/Tk with Windows
- 1.4 Optionally, you can give a name to a widget.
- 1.3 Fixed a bug with events firing while eval-wish expects its result. Corrected a design error: canvas widget's bind subcommand is now usable. Tutorial contains new chapter with interactive graphics.
- 1.2 New widget scrolledtext, several bug fixes, documentation improvements
- 1.1 New licence, better packaging, improved documentation
- 1.0 Chicken/Tk appeared
Copyright (c) 2004, Wolf-Dieter Busch All rights reserved.
This code is distributed under the Bremen licence (German "Bremer Lizenz")