You are looking at historical revision 16691 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
#;1> (use yelp)
- loading /usr/local/chicken/lib/chicken/4/yelp.import.so ...
- loading /usr/local/chicken/lib/chicken/4/srfi-18.import.so ...
- loading /usr/local/chicken/lib/chicken/4/srfi-69.import.so ...
- loading /usr/local/chicken/lib/chicken/4/tcp.import.so ...
- loading /usr/local/chicken/lib/chicken/4/yelp.so ...
#;2> (by-phone "4154376800")
invalid-ywsid "Invalid YWSID" #;3> ,l ../ywsid
; loading ../ywsid.scm ... #;4> (define y (by-phone "4154376800")) #;5> (info? y) #t #;6> (info y) Pizzeria Delfina 3611 18th Street San Francisco, CA 94110 (415)437-6800 Neighborhood: Mission 37.761398 -122.424003 #;7> (decode y) businesses: (1) rating_img_url: http://static1.px.yelp.com/static/200911304084228337/i/ico/stars/stars_4.png country: USA phone: 4154376800 ... message: text: OK version: 1.1.1 code: 0 #;8> (find y "businesses.phone") "4154376800" #;9> (find y "message.text") "OK" #;10> (find y "businesses.neighborhoods.name") "Mission"
The chicken-install test case requires the test egg. The -test also requires that a valid YWSID exist in ../../ywsid above the egg's temporary install directory. When fetched with chicken-install -r, simply create a file named ywsid in the current directory with the following content:
- 1.0 Initial release