gl-suite is the generic name for a nascent CHICKEN project : a suite of OpenGL based eggs and APIs. As for now, this page is intended for those who
- are interested to know what have been done so far (not that much),
- or want to participate to the project or its discussions.
To prevent any disappointment, see the TODO list below... it's very early :)
The gl-suite extensions and APIs.
Right now we have the following pages:
- The gl-display API
- A simple API to create OpenGL-enabled windows and receive system events.
- An implementation of the gl-display API based on glX, the X Window extension for OpenGL.
- A font loading and rendering extension based on FreeType.
- A CHICKEN Scheme top-level.
- A Scheme editor (will not exist for a while).
- Create the actual pages for the extensions and APIs.
- Put the existing code on svn.
- Add a link from the active projects page.