You are looking at historical revision 5149 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
Tips and tricks
- Generating the smallest possible, self-contained executable
- Building Chicken for Performance
- Using the GNU Autotools with compiled code
- Cross compilation
- Writing portable scripts
- Compiler or interpreter?
- Deploying Linux binaries
- Deploying Cocoa applications
- Linkings eggs statically
- Editing Chicken code
- Getting information from the eggs repository
- define-record and srfi 17
- bash completion for chicken tools
- Vim mode for .ssp files