You are looking at historical revision 3886 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
This page contains a list of tutorials we have written (or would like someone to write) about Chicken Scheme.
- How to use assertions in your code as a way to detect programming errors.
- Autoconf - Automake
- A tutorial explaining how to use Autoconf and Automake in software packages containing Scheme files meant to be compiled by Chicken.
- Eggs Tutorial
- A tutorial about creating Chicken eggs.
- Chicken on handhelds
- A guide to using Chicken on embedded devices.
- Compiling Chicken on Windows XP with MinGW
- For the Windows using C/C++ newbies like me.