You are looking at historical revision 987 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
I really enjoy programming and Scheme is one of my favorite languages. Some time ago I tried a few Scheme implementations, before I decided to settle on Chicken.
My weblog is available here (though, as you may see, about half of what I write there is in spanish):
You can reach me at email@example.com.
I have written the following programs to run with Chicken:
- The wiki system you are currently using. :-)
- The system I use to build and upload my weblog.
- The Open List
- TOL is a community of webloggers, having 316 members (as of May the 29th). Chicken runs its engine, of course.
- Makes plots of the activity of Subversion repositories.
- Allows users to change their passwords in Apache htpasswd files.
I'm the author and/or maintainer of the following Chicken eggs: