You are looking at historical revision 4690 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
I'm a Scheme hacker living in sunny Spain.
You can reach me at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
I'm the author and/or maintainer of the following CHICKEN eggs:
- contexts - evaluation contexts for experimental interpreters.
- date-literals - syntactic sugar for SRFI-19 dates.
- geoip - bindings for the GeoIP C API.
- regex-literals - syntactic sugar for regular expressions.
- uri-literals - syntactic sugar for URI references.
- uri-namespaces - prefixed symbol <-> absolute URI reference conversion.
In addition, I'm currently working on the following upcoming eggs: