I'm a day job rubyist, free time lisper and functional programming enthusiast. I believe scheme and especially CHICKEN scheme is a very good choice for solving day to day programming problems.
I do run a blog where I occasionally write about things, that matter to me. You can find it here: http://lisp-unleashed.de
I lurk in #chicken on freenode. Look for "certainty" if you want to get in contact.
- Implementation of an API to build clients for the dict protocol.
- In order to implement feature steps in scheme, as a chickenuser, I use chickumber to do so :)
- logging 2.0 with tags included ;)
- A rspec like test-framework (deprecated)
- Database migrations for chicken
- (Hopefully) faster filetransfer over the wire
- Serialnumber arithmetic made easy
- Configuration with lists
- Interface to the good old unix syslog
- An approach to ease the development of resource-based webapps
- A library to manage software-versions. I do currently maintain this egg
- Generate random data to feed tests
- simple benchmarking facilty
- random testing on top of the test egg, very much in the spirit of Quickcheck