You are looking at historical revision 24498 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
I'm a german lisp enthusiast who has too few time to code. I'm into behaviour driven development and especially bdd with lisp. I believe scheme and especially chicken scheme is a very good choice for solving day to day programming problems
- Implementation of an API to build clients for the dict protocol.
- In order to implement feature steps in scheme, as a chickenuser, I use chickumber to do so :)
- logging 2.0 with tags included ;)
- A rspec like test-framework
- Database migrations for chicken
- (Hopefully) faster filetransfer over the wire
- Serialnumber arithmetic made easy
- Interface to the good old unix syslog
- An a approach to ease the development of resource-based webapps
- A library to manage software-versions. I do currently maintain this egg.