You are looking at historical revision 19024 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
- GUIs, the holy grail for which is "write once, run everywhere". This might be possible in a suitably portable version of Scheme, even a compiled one. (Compilation could be a "cloud" service too.)
- DBus interface which permits writing services and clients (it needs porting to Chicken 4 yet though)
- interface to gpsd
- graphics gems
- Bezier curve fitting, and possibly in the future other graphics algorithms taken from the Graphics Gems book series
- expat XML parser (Felix wrote it, I just ported it to chicken 4, and keep using it)
- port wrapper for doing binary I/O with endian conversion (Ivan Raikov wrote it, I just ported it to chicken 4, and keep using it)
Thanks to Felix for starting this great project. And thanks to everyone in the community for writing so many eggs and thereby making Chicken practical for "real work".