You are looking at historical revision 27124 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
I'm a Schemer and Chicken core developer from the Netherlands.
My ongoing core contributions mainly focus on keeping the in-core copy of the irregex library up-to-date with the upstream version (of which I'm a co-maintainer), squashing bugs (specialty: grilled macro-transformer) and the odd security fix.
Besides core, I also maintain the following eggs:
- Postgresql - bindings to libpq.
- Spiffy the webserver.
- URI-generic (with Ivan Raikov) - parser for URI syntax as per RFC 3986.
I've written the following eggs:
- 9p - 9p protocol implementation in pure Scheme.
- Colorize - a port of the Lisppaste colorizing code (from Common Lisp).
- Crypt - bindings for the UNIX crypt() C function, packaged with some fallback implementations.
- Efax - support for their fax gateway service.
- Epeg bindings.
- Fancypants - a ligature and quote education library for SXML.
- Henrietta-cache - a caching system for the distributed egg repository.
- HTTP-client - high-level HTTP client library.
- Imlib2 bindings (this has now passed into the capable hands of Moritz).
- Intarweb - a more convenient HTTP library (serves as the plumbing for Spiffy and Intarweb).
- md5 - Scheme wrapper of a common MD5 C library.
- Phoghorn - an image gallery library.
- sha1 - Scheme wrapper of a common SHA-1 C library.
- Smsmatrix - support for their SMS and fax gateway service.
- ssql - "structured sql" (this too is now under Moritz's care).
- svn-egg-author - Helper scripts for making egg releases with Subversion.
- Sxml-fu - Some useful SXML procedures.
- URI-common - More convenient support for parsing specific URI syntax of common protocols like HTTP.
- wmii - Scripting library for the wmii window manager.
- qwiki (with Ivan Raikov) - The wiki engine serving the page you're currently reading.
- XML-RPC - Support for the XML-RPC standard.
And occasionally, when I feel like it or when it's really needed, I work on the following eggs. None of these are authored by me and I'm not the official maintainer of any here either:
- Defstruct - A convenient alternative to define-record (from Dorai Sitaram).
- FreeTDS (with Peter Danenberg) - bindings for the FreeTDS library.
- Numbers - Full numeric tower support.
- Prometheus - a prototype-based object system with a really cool name.
- Sendfile - send a file as quickly as possible from A to B.
- SVN-client - Bindings for libsvn.
- Sxml-transforms - SXML transformations (from the SSAX project).
- Sxpath - Structured XPath selectors (also from the SSAX project).