You are looking at historical revision 5609 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
Welcome to the Chicken wiki.
This wiki was created with the purpose of providing documentation for Chicken. Chicken is a an implementation of the Scheme programming language that can compile Scheme programs to C code as well as interpret them.
You can use the search form in the left to get to what you want or start browsing through the following pages:
- The User's Manual
- The official one
- Information about CHICKEN extensions (eggs)
- Svn checkout
- Instructions about how to checkout the contents of this wiki using Subversion
- A list of users and contributors to CHICKEN Scheme
- Tutorials about all things CHICKEN!
- Code snippets
- Various small coding examples
- Tips and tricks
- Some handy tips
- Software people have written using CHICKEN
- Documentation about the internal structure of CHICKEN
- Active Projects
- join a CHICKEN-based project, or start one!
- Platforms & packages
- Listing of all platforms where CHICKEN is available in pre-packaged form
- CHICKEN-related art (logos, desktop backgrounds etc)
- Win a CHICKEN T-shirt!
- Periodic tasks
- Automated builds, development snapshots, salmonella results, eggs upload status