Software written in CHICKEN Scheme
This page has a list of applications that are based on CHICKEN.
Feel free to add new entries.
- A downloader for Swedish online TV sites.
- a backup/archival system based around content-addressible storage.
- an IRC bot which runs on Freenode's #scheme
- another IRC bot, this one runs in CHICKEN's official channel (#chicken on Freenode)
- Alex Shinn's Mail Transfer Agent.
- Modal Web Server Example
- Chris Double has written a demonstration for a continuation based web framework using CHICKEN.
- The wiki software behind this wiki (running on Spiffy the webserver).
- A simple cross-platform metal price monitor combining the qt-light, tcp and srfi-18 multi-threading eggs. The application is deployed as a native executable with CHICKEN's compiler.
- An awful pasting application. That's the software running at http://paste.call-cc.org
- a web interface to chicken-doc, the software that serves up our online API documentation.
- A static website compiler. This is being used by several CHICKEN users for their blogs and other personal sites.
- An online collaboration tool for students and academics.
- Art system AST-50
- The firmware of a karaoke device built with CHICKEN and C.
- A HiFi music system that uses CHICKEN.
- An end-to-end crypto messenger using CHICKEN for a shared iOS and Android backend.
Projects that include bindings for CHICKEN
- Quake2AI library
- A library that allows you to use CHICKEN for scripting AI in Quake 2, a 3D shoot-em-up game.
- An industrial strength native XML database for Windows (written in C++), which offers Scheme bindings, released by The Institute of System Programming of the Russian Academy of Science.
- a Scheme source-level debugger for CHICKEN
- A suite of OpenGL based eggs and APIs.
- Functional fuzzing in CHICKEN scheme
- Sven Hartrumpf ported the SCOP networking library by David Ingram to C and also implemented bindings to CHICKEN and Bigloo.
- Support to the SCons build-tool
- Pupeno added CHICKEN support to the SCons build-tool.
- low bandwidth, location-aware communication
- A source code manager by Kirill Lisovsky.
- Iron CHICKEN
- a CHICKEN-based bot framework for Wikipedia and other wikis that use the MediaWiki software. More generally, a project to make CHICKEN Scheme into a query language for MediaWiki. To put it another way, a project to harness the power of the collaborative wiki environment as a software development platform.
- A 3d game engine for rapid development and prototyping.