You are looking at historical revision 18394 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
This page has a list of applications that are based on Chicken.
Feel free to add new entries.
- an IRC bot which runs on Freenode's #scheme
- A source code manager by Kirill Lisovsky.
- Alex Shinn's Mail Transfer Agent.
- Modal Web Server Example
- Chris Double has written a demonstration for a continuation based web framework using Chicken.
- A wiki application that stores content in a Subversion repository. Developed and maintained by Alejandro Forero Cuervo and other contributors. If you are reading this text at http://chicken.wiki.br, that's a URL managed by svnwiki. :-)
- Chicken LiveCD
- a LiveCD with Chicken and eggs ready to use
- A suite of OpenGL based eggs and APIs.
- A 3d game engine for rapid development and prototyping.
- a Scheme source-level debugger for Chicken
- Chicken Playground
- a chrooted environment for Chicken
- low bandwidth, location-aware communication
- Iron Chicken
- a Chicken-based bot framework for Wikipedia and other wikis that use the MediaWiki software. More generally, a project to make Chicken Scheme into a query language for MediaWiki. To put it another way, a project to harness the power of the collaborative wiki environment as a software development platform.
- Functional fuzzing in Chicken scheme
Projects that include bindings for Chicken
- An industrial strength native XML database for Windows (written in C++), which offers Scheme bindings, released by The Institute of System Programming of the Russian Academy of Science.
- Xpilot-AI bindings for Chicken
- Xpilot-AI is library for writing xpilot bots
- Sven Hartrumpf ported the SCOP networking library by David Ingram to C and also implemented bindings to Chicken and Bigloo.
- Support to the SCons build-tool
- Pupeno added Chicken support to the SCons build-tool.
- The XML-RPC tool for Unix
- Ed Watkeys wrote a handy tool for performing XML-RPC calls from the command-line.
- Bindings to Chromium
- Daniel Faken created scripting bindings to chromium.
- A replacement for traditional SysV init; written in C with scripting in chicken scheme.
- A DBus server daemon developed with GLib, C and Scheme.
- a Graphical, Realtime Algorithmic Composition Environment.