A port of the SLIB character plotting library. For documentation see:
This extension uses numbers internally, so plot accepts numeric values of all types.
- test suite fix: don't run tests when the output port is not connected to a terminal
- uses terminal-size for value of default dimensions
- Initial release as egg
Copyright (C) 1992, 1993, 2001, 2003 Aubrey Jaffer
Permission to copy this software, to modify it, to redistribute it, to distribute modified versions, and to use it for any purpose is granted, subject to the following restrictions and understandings.
1. Any copy made of this software must include this copyright notice in full.
2. I have made no warranty or representation that the operation of this software will be error-free, and I am under no obligation to provide any services, by way of maintenance, update, or otherwise.
3. In conjunction with products arising from the use of this material, there shall be no use of my name in any advertising, promotional, or sales literature without prior written consent in each case.