You are looking at historical revision 19635 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
SXML parser for a simplified version of svnwiki syntax.
This extension provides a parser which reads in text in svnwiki format and converts it into an abstract SXML representation.
See also the edit help on this very wiki for info about the svnwiki format.[procedure] (svnwiki->sxml PORT)
Reads from PORT until EOF and returns an SXML representation of the parsed wiki contents.
About this egg
- Fix SRFI-18 compatibility issue in line buffering [Peter Bex]
- Parse inline markup in LINK and INT-LINK
- Accept any scheme for external hyperlinks
- Add setter definition type [Peter Bex]
- Don't split DT to DD at a colon inside inline markup in DT; don't output DD for null definition
- Rename script tag to highlight [Peter Bex]
- Initial release