You are looking at historical revision 15674 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
[tags:standards srfi rnrs]
This page attempts to list all standards Chicken supports; reports, SRFIs etc. If any Chicken-specific documentation about extensions to or deviations from this standard is available, the text links to it.
The following list applies to both Chicken 3 and 4:
- SRFI-6 (also see Unit ports for a generalisation)
- SRFI-17 (also see heading 4.1.6 in "Extensions to the standard")
- SRFI-22 (unsure, nowhere is mentioned that this is SRFI-22, but it seems to conform to the spec)
- SRFI-39 (also see the parameterize macro
- SRFI-61 (see heading 4.2.1)
- SRFI-88 (unsure)
- SRFI-98 --- get-environment-variable, get-environment-variables
If you create or port an egg, please add it below:
- SRFI-27 (or an alternative implementation)
- SRFI-72 (unsure)