You are looking at historical revision 19256 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
I like dabbling in programming languages. One of those days I got caught by Scheme and now I'm stuck with those people in #chicken and I don't know how to get out of it anymore! I like books and hooks and crooks, libels in bibles as well as all kinds paranthesized things.
- /eggref/4/vandusen - A cheeky, steam-powered IRC bot. He happens to hang around in #chicken a lot but you better don't ask him questions ... he might very well reply
- /eggref/4/hyde - Dynamic times call for static websites
- /eggref/4/char-set-literals - Gauchesque char-set read syntax
- /eggref/4/imlib2 - Bindings for a little imaging library which I maintain on behalf of Peter Bex who is the original author
- /eggref/4/couchdb - Have a seat!
- /eggref/4/couchdb-view-server - Construct your seat!
- /eggref/4/scss - Why write CSS when you can write SCSS instead?
- /eggref/4/uri-match - I can't explain it in one line, it merely matches URIs and dispatches to your carefully crafted lambdas
- /eggref/4/spiffy-uri-match - A spiffy topping for uri-match
- /eggref/4/sxml-informal - HTML forms are not the nicest things there are
- /eggref/4/pool - Share a pool with your friends without quarrel