You are looking at historical revision 21354 of this page. It may differ significantly from its current revision.
I like dabbling in programming languages. One of those days I got caught by Scheme and now I'm stuck with those people in #chicken and I don't know how to get out of it anymore! I like books and hooks and crooks, libels in bibles as well as all kinds of paranthesized things.
- A cheeky, steam-powered IRC bot. He happens to hang around in #chicken a lot but you better don't ask him questions ... he might very well reply
- Dynamic times call for static websites
- Basic bindings for ZeroMQ
- Pass messages between remote threads via ZeroMQ
- Gauchesque char-set read syntax
- Bindings for a little imaging library which I maintain on behalf of Peter Bex who is the original author
- Have a seat!
- Construct your seat!
- Why write CSS when you can write SCSS instead?
- I can't explain it in one line, it merely matches URIs and dispatches to your carefully crafted lambdas
- A spiffy topping for uri-match
- HTML forms are not the nicest things there are
- Share a pool with your friends without quarrel