This is an egg for CHICKEN 3, the unsupported old release. You're almost certainly looking for the CHICKEN 4 version of this egg, if it exists.
If it does not exist, there may be equivalent functionality provided by another egg; have a look at the egg index. Otherwise, please consider porting this egg to the current version of CHICKEN.
RFC 3454 Internationalized string preparation
- XMPP Nodeprep profile
(make-stringprepper (list appendix-b1 appendix-b2) ; Mappings #t ; Normalize (char-set-union appendix-c ; Forbid everything in Appendix C (char-set #\" #\& #\' #\/ #\: #\< #\> #\@)) ; And this stuff #t ; Bidirectional check))
Adam C. Emerson <email@example.com>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
(make-stringprepper mappings normalize? prohibited bidi?)
- mappings: list of mappings, where each mapping is either a char-set (each character found in the set is mapped to nothing) or a sorted vector (every element must be a pair with the car the character mapped from, the cdr either a character mapped to or a list of characters. The must be sorted in ascending order by the car).
- normalize?: If true, normalize the string into NFKC.
- prohibited: char-set of prhobitied characters. char-set-union is good to use here.
- bidi?: If true, do the bidirectionality check. NOTE: The RFC requires that the characters in appendix-c8 must be prohibited if this check is performed. Thus, you will get an error if this flag is true and appendix-c8 is not a subset of your prohibited char-set.
make-stringprepper returns a function from strings to strings.
It will throw (exn invalid) if the string contains prohibited characters or fails the bidirectionality check.
Mapping given in Table B.1 of Appendix B, "Commonly mapped to nothing."
Mapping given in Table B.2 of Appendix B, "Mapping for case-folding used with NKFC."
Mapping given in Table B.3 of Appendix B, "Mapping for case-folding used with no normalization."
Character set given in Table C.1.1 of Appendix C, "ASCII space characters."
Character set given in Table C.1.2 of Appendix C, "Non-ASCII space characters."
Union of appendix-c1.1 and appendix-c1.2.
Character set given in Table C.2.1 of Appendix C, "ASCII control characters."
Character set given in Table C.2.2 of Appendix C, "Non-ASCII control characters."
Union of appendix-c2.1 and appendix-c2.2
Character set given in Table C.3 of Appendix C, "Private use"
Character set given in Table C.4 of Appendix C, "Non-character code points"
Character set given in Table C.5 of Appendix C, "Surrogate codes"
Character set given in Table C.6 of Appendix C, "Inappropriate for plain text"
Character set given in Table C.7 of Appendix C, "Inappropriate for canonical representation"
Character set given in Table C.8 of Appendix C, "Change display properties or are deprecated"
Character set given in Table C.9 of Appendix C, "Tagging characters"
Union of appendix-c1, appendix-c2, appendix-c3, appendix-c4, appendix-c5, appendix-c6, appendix-c7, appendix-c8, and appendix-c9
- 1.0 Initial Release
- 1.1 Actually export appendix-c